canbus

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An intro for your first post would go a long way,and maybe some manners with your question may help your cause.

im am sorry if i came across rude as i had no mean to..... can some one please help me it would be a great help thanks

The canbus is everywhere and in the 2011 model the wire colours could be quite different to the 2005 model that we have a manual for.

Most of your vehicle's sensors and electrical components either plug into a controlling module or the canbus. It is quite literally a network in your car. I would be extremely careful doing anything to that, the slightest whoops and your entire car could stop functioning.

Is there something specific you're trying to do, like query the information available from the car?

On the remote chance that this is what the OP wanted (go by the numbers, not the colors), this is the standard OBD2 layout, and its by your left knee:
c2f00f42.jpg

The canbus is everywhere and in the 2011 model the wire colours could be quite different to the 2005 model that we have a manual for.

Most of your vehicle's sensors and electrical components either plug into a controlling module or the canbus. It is quite literally a network in your car. I would be extremely careful doing anything to that, the slightest whoops and your entire car could stop functioning.

Is there something specific you're trying to do, like query the information available from the car?

im putting in a alarm that needs to read can bus

i have tryed the wires about and i dont think there the right ones and my alarm is saying that i still need to wire up my can bus wires

Latest posts

Back