Spending Spree

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavaraPhill

Reaction score
G'Day,
I'm about to spend $4,500 on ARB Bullbar,Brown Davis Bash Plates & Magnum 9000lb winch. I'm sure this will only be the start of what i want to get done to my D40. I've already spent money on tub liner, window tinting and recovery gear.

How much money have you spent on your Navara ?
How much money would you spend if you had the money ?

I've probably spent about 4k on mine so far, exhaust and tyres to come so another 3k there.

If I had an open cheque book I reckon I could go 10k easy.

Depends if you are asking me how much I have spent or asking my missus how much I have spent lol.

If I had an open chequebook:
Rear diff locker
new tyres
Dual battery
long range tank

so far ive spent around $5500 on 2" lift from snake racing new wheels and rims and safari snorkel will be putting in a dual battery system in couple of weeks and dtronic chip so theres another $2000

Oh i could go for ever on it! Easy as, Endless stuff for me, Winchbar-Winch,Sliders,Rear bar,Air lockers, Endless air system,Hot water system. And i could go on for ever....

And ever.......

ah easily more then 30k in the two years since i bought it.....

haha. well good thing im not married. Young and free. I dont want to think about what its going to have cost me by the time its finished...

Latest posts

Back