Opposite lock Winnellie beware!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conman D40

Reaction score
Just a word of advice to everyone,

DO NOT USE these guys to install hardware in your car, they have stuffed it up on my lift kit twice.

They blew up my HID bulb in the spotlight and refused to replace it

Sway bar feel off the front of my D40 within 200km of having the lift done.

They attempted to fix it.

I pulled off my front tyres in the weekend (3 weeks later) and found the front shocks were lose on the top and bottem bolts, 3 wheels nuts lose on both front wheels and a wheel nut missing.

So if your thinking of using these guys, DONT!!!

Thanks

Opposite Lock In General

Ive had the same problem with Opposite Lock newstead brisbane. (who are now bankrupt).

Sent my brand new D22 in to get a X-rox bar put on, they failed to adjust the bar so it sat weird on one side. I fixed that myself. THey had a deal at the time for free lightForce240;s with any bar sold and that took me 2 month to get from them. (after contacting head office). Then to top it they must have gone crazy installing the bar and i have dents all over my radiator. And to create further drama im still waiting on the bash plate for my bar over 6 months on. If this is what the 4x4 world is im starting to regret getting involved.

Sorry to hear about your bad run with OPL.
For me i cant say a bad thing about the OPL store in Narellan NSW or their other store in Penrith, good blokes and great advice they are always willing to help or just have a yarn.
Oh and before anyone asks, No i dont work for them and no im not related to them,

i hate all 4x4 stores equally, we only have arb and tjm recently came here and both are useless in my opinion, will always do it myself with stuff i get on the net

Ive had no problems with OPL Darwin but never going back to TJM Darwin again one word hopeless.

OPL Mitcham has been good and helpful other than wrong springs in front which were sent to them wrong,
ARB Kilsyth absolutely useless sorry but took 3 goes at fitting a color matched bar and then all screws etc from inner guard missing and TJM did not tighten bolts on snorkel which nearly fell off on freeway... Im not really having any luck with anyone so far..

ourd40 said:
OPL Mitcham has been good and helpful other than wrong springs in front which were sent to them wrong,
ARB Kilsyth absolutely useless sorry but took 3 goes at fitting a color matched bar and then all screws etc from inner guard missing and TJM did not tighten bolts on snorkel which nearly fell off on freeway... Im not really having any luck with anyone so far..

What about us.

Seems like a common theme in darwin really.. Havent had good service anywhere, even at subway in town, you just get a " whaddya want".. I use the raaf base service centre as im told he is the best and looks after all the guys in the services

Latest posts

Back