Ironman bashplates on Ebay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes ironman have finally released them up here
Bit of a long wait
Cheers

$242 was the price advertised in the magazine ad by ironman.
if you had to pay postage it would be cheaper to just buy them from the nearest ironman dealer

I am selling them for $230.
Free pickup in Perth.
As long as they are in stock
Cheers

sweet Zordo, i was actually going to buy some when i get back from work in 4 weeks, I'll get in touch...
also do you have plates for Tritons too? a mate is going to buy some also...

James

I have D22 protection plates in stock in Brisbane.
I may be able to arrange pickup from Ironman in other states
Cheers

Ironman bash plate

I have just installed these bash plate to my 2013 navara this week and the plates went from the rear of the bull to the rear of the gear box and good quality for $242

I brought my Ironman bash plates for $200 from a 4WD shop.
I got them cheap because they came with a few scratches on them.

Its taken oppo lock in mackay 2 an half months to order iron man bash plates haha..o im still waiting

Yeah put them on Yesterday, just waiting for a wheel alignment, will test them out next weekend with everyone down here. What about you Oilad??

Na not yet. There not adjustable .. Been trying to get me roof racks sorted..

my ironman plates have copped a hiding and held up well
I modded and strengthened my front plate to suit steel bar and recovery points
and added access plate for oil change
great bang for your buck imo

Last edited:
What's the current retail Mr Ironman?? Any sales or deals approaching?

Damn it knew I should have uploaded the version with our Australian retail pricing first time around!

See attached the version with our retail prices:

As for sales/deals. We have now made it a policy at Ironman 4x4 not to do sales or discounts on our products. There are the rare occasions at events like shows, but these are being minimised as much as we can.

If you are looking for discounts I'd recommend talking to one of our distributors. Zordo is a great example of someone willing to take a cut in their profit margins to help you guys out.

Cheers,

Matt
Digital Marketing Co-Ordinator
Ironman 4x4

Latest posts

Back