Seats to suit d21 1995 dual cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jangel74

Reaction score
Hey all

First post. Got a 4 x 4 D21 ute. Getting a turbo off a TD27t bolted on to it, and after replacing several front suspension and steering bits and pieces am looking forward to a solid ride in the not too distant future.

What seats suit these vehicles? Would like to replace them in the future as they are old and getting uncomfortable.

Cheers

Jane

Any D21 navara Terrano or pathfinder, and I believe the D22 series as well, but you might want to check that

D22 seats dont fit. I need new seats for my 95 d21 and my dad has a d22 so it was easy enough to do a trial fit at home before spending any money, and without making new rails, they wont work... I still havent found any seat that is a straight swap. :-/

I'm about to go down this path as well, the driver's seat in my D21 is as comfortable as spooning with your mother in law. I've seen D22 seats used in the D21 but I'm going to try something after market. The seat rails unbolt from the o/e seat so it's not going to be too much of a stretch to adapt something. If your handy with a drill and a hack saw you can fabricate spacers and plates.

I'm going to post up pics of mine when the new seats are in and what got done to get them in.

I got some 2nd hand terrano seats from the wreckers , pulled them out of a 40,000 k write off. Payed $200 and they are comfy and alot better looking than the originals.

I put Nissan Silvia 180 SX seats in mine. Used the runners from D21 bucket seats and used 50x50x3mm angle iron to make the adaptors for the inside runner on each seat. The outside runner bolted straight up.

I picked up a pair of aftermarket seats today and have the driver's seat out. After a few measurements, the bolt spacings are close for width but different for length. And the height is off too, but I can make up spacers for the height, re drill and file for the rest. I'll take pics in daylight.

Ok update on seat instal, Drivers side is in took about 6 hours but it looks good.

Here are the rails and mount plates I made up.

IMG_0293.jpg

Drivers side spaced down about 50mm with box tube and spacers (washers)

IMG_0305.jpg

The finished product. 1 ARB Paratus seat, super comfortable :)

IMG_0311.jpg

It took longest to set the height on the drivers side, despite measuring the height difference getting it right required some reworking.

So now my seat is done next up is the passenger side but that can wait till another weekend...

Latest posts

Back