Whos going to the perth 4x4 show?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys,

Just wondering who is going to the perth 4x4 show, which is on next friday, saturday and sunday.

I have booked friday off, and have about $5000 to spend. YAY!

Hope to see you there!

yeah mate ill be there in friday. wonder if the missus will notice the 10k missing out of the spendings account? hmmmmm

I'm going Sunday. I always get better prices on the Sunday arvo. No body likes taking all their stocks back to the shop.
Mal

I will also be there on Sunday.

Not really shopping for much to be honest... and if the prices are anything like the last Perth show I went to...

I went in with 2 friends... between us we had about $12k to spend on gear.. but the prices we where offered were more than what other places sell it for every day.

I think the trouble is, you have a company like Ironman there, who will not sell the product any cheaper at the show (or not alot cheaper) because they are worried about undercutting their dealers.

I treat the shows as a really good way to be able to look at all the products in one place... then use that to make a decision and buy from a retailer who you can get a good price out of.

In saying all of that.... I might walk away with something...

Yes thats true aswell. I have been ringing around for the last 2-3weeks getting prices of things I want to look at or might buy. Just so I know if they are try to stick it to me or not.
Everything at these shows are "on sale" but thats why they are there, to sell stuff. It doesn't mean it's always cheaper.
Generally I find the best bargins are what you see every man and his dog walking out the door with..
Mal

i wanted to go but i have my wedding this weekend. maybe next year.

Back