a few pics

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justo

Reaction score
Just a few pics I thought I would share, I am new to it all but enjoy it alot, what do you think?

CSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

CSC_0261.jpg

Good shots mate. As stated that sunset is a great shot. Do you mind telling us what camera and lenses your using?

Rusty

Krankin said:
I will recommend NIKON...fullstop!

:cheers!:

No chance.!! I've just bought a canon Eos 600d it shits on the d3100 sister in law has. In everyway

thanks for the comments guys! Rustynav09, I have not had seen the 3100 or used it so I could not comment, but I do like the Nikons as a camera, from what I have seen they are a little more user friendly than the canons that I was looking at.

Love your macro shots, focus is absolutely perfect on that lizard thing.

I don't think there is much between canon & nikon, seems to be more people using Canon though, probably equates to more second hand stuff out there & more people to point you in the right direction if you ask

I do like the D90. I'll put a few pics up from my 600D I thought it captured colors a little bolder.

Personal preference end of the day. I guess. I have an 18-55 and a 55-250 lens. Wide angle lens and filter.
Only just a newbie in photography. But I have some fandangle shots on my memory card here :)

Without the lens they are all just over priced plastic boxes.

yes pretty well true,
and nikon have had their own optics plant for donkeys ages.

I must admit though I am a 'film' fan, 35mm in particular,
as much as digital is handy, film is magical.

Should we just start a camera comparison thread? With say a poll maybe? Before we fall into the "hijacking" title?

Latest posts

Back