Nexen mud tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haydos

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Has anyone used the Nexen mud tyre? Got quoted $180 for it compared to $290 for Maxxis bighorns. Very tempting at that price, but I don't want to buy them if they're crap obviously. Thanks

Is this them? They look a bit like an old style bfg mud copy.

roadstone-nexen_roadian-m_t.jpg

Yeah that's them. Mates got them on his hilux and reckons they ar good on the road. but he doesn't do much else with them. I've heard many mixed reviews, but not many from people who use them seriously offroad.

hey haydos,
ive got these on my navvie and i hit the mud all the time,,ive been happy with them. they seem to do pretty good in the mud and sand, i thought they were also pretty good sound wise, no where near as noisy as some of my mates tyres

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Nexen Korean for Michelin? Either way I have heard good things about their tyres in general.

I have used Nexens , on two cars they seem to be quite good on the road.....for a cheapie....

not sure about off it though

MG

Thanks for your help fellas. I ended up putting them on my work ute as a bit of a tester. Like you guys said they are pretty good for the money but at the end of the day you get what you pay for. It will be interesting to see how many K's I get out of them.

Back