Diff problem?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thrlskr

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has had any problems with there rear diffs? Mine seems to have a intermittent clunking sensation when driving, example I'll be driving at 90km and backoff the pedal and then take up the drive again and the rear end has a thunking sensation from diff?

Vehicle is a 2008 stx auto dual cab with approx 53k on the clock

Just wondering if someone has experience something simular or are there any know common faults?

Cheers

Figured as much, has it happened to u guys? Yeah still under warranty till 2015. While i got you on here onlock I noticed yours has the 4 inch lift, do you have any problems with it being that height? Eg: uca's? Cheers

thrlskr said:
Figured as much, has it happened to u guys? Yeah still under warranty till 2015. While i got you on here onlock I noticed yours has the 4 inch lift, do you have any problems with it being that height? Eg: uca's? Cheers

Take it straight to a dealer and get it sorted then. Pretty common in pathfinders. But they are ifs. Should be okay in you vehicle too. Unless Nissan tries the "used outside it's operating limits" answer. Just push and it'll be ok

Back