NOLIMITS 4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NOLIMITS4x4

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls,

Thought i would introduce our new business called NOLIMITS 4x4. We sell 4x4 accessories on an online store. We have great brands that we sell like Tigerz11, Safari Power Products, VMS Offroad GPS's, UniFilter Products, we also can do lift kits for just about all types of 4x4's.

We are looking to get our name out in the market. We hope that we can help some of the fellow forum members with our accessories. You can check our site out at NOLIMITS 4x4 accessories and LED Lighting - Home

Cheers NOLIMITS 4x4

Thanks Dave. As we are a dealer for safari power products i do not know if they have any plans. But if there is interest i can find out for you.

Welcome, great website and finally someone has the backbone to list prices!!!

Cheers Brad

Sent from Brad's padded cell using Forum Runner

Il will try work out a discount for forum members. Once i have worked it out i will let you know. We are still in the process of talking to some bigger companies, but can not list them just yet so keep your eye and i will post it up once we have finalised talks with them.

no dramas NOLIMITS!!
Always perfer to deal with the little guys over the bigger stores anyday!

Also if any of the forum members need anything that we do not have. Just email us and we will try our hardest to source it out for you.

good stuff NOLIMITS.
I agree with Nevyn about how good it is to see prices as you are looking at each item.
Everyone loves a good deal.

oh and welcome to the forum.
Nathan

Montana - we are based in Perth WA but all our distributors are over east. so for example because you live in NSW we would get our supplier to send it direct to you so that we can keep the freight price down. Means that we dont rip you off with postage which i know alot of other companies do in all areas of retail. you get the item quicker than what you would if we shipped it from perth and saves you some dollars.

Nathand22 - We decided to show the prices not just because its an online store but we haven't got anything to hide in our prices we sell everything by the RRP.

Thanks Dave. As we are a dealer for safari power products i do not know if they have any plans. But if there is interest i can find out for you.

Hey mate.

I dont need one as I have the ZD30 with a aftermarket intercooler.

Just asked as YD25 intercoolers in the D22 are shit.

They have the same issues as the GU ZD30 intercoolers. Tanks split and leak.

Seen a few do it.

Latest posts

Back