12,000lb iforce winch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DomHogan

Reaction score
Hey guys.
just wondering if you have ever heard of an iforce winch?

I can get one for $300. the seller said they brought it 450 brand new.
sounds pretty dodgy, but if anyone has any experience with this?

Thanks nath! had a look through it and like all forum topics, it goes off on a tangent. couldnt find anything really on the iforce winch itself, just the whole "cheap" winch debate.

Thanks heaps for the input though!

My mate had an Aldi winch on his Ranger, got dunked once, now dead, he's getting a Warn from the states to replace it

SUPERCRAP AUTO has 12000lb winch with dyneema rope for $598 save $300. I wounder how good the warranty is, because i would say the warranty would get more use then the winch it self.:sarcastic:

haha i might let this one pass.
Theres a tigerz11 9,000 on ebay for 650 or something. comes with free tree trunk protector and also free shipping!

They're probably from the same factory as all the others. Cheap, and if they work that's great - if they don't, it's a bummer so try a hammer to coax it into operation.

I have an Aldi winch on mine - can't fault it. It's 9.500lb though (4.3T) - our weight when towing is greater, so I could be in trouble there.

I don't think I'll buy this one though. Check their advertising blurb, quoted from their eBay listing:

With the I.Force 13000lbs Electric Winch, you will no longer be stuck on the road in the middle of your journey.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I didn't put a winch on my car in case I got stuck on the bloody road - it's for when I'm OFF the road! Gotta love people that don't re-read their adverts.

They're probably from the same factory as all the others. Cheap, and if they work that's great - if they don't, it's a bummer so try a hammer to coax it into operation.

I have an Aldi winch on mine - can't fault it. It's 9.500lb though (4.3T) - our weight when towing is greater, so I could be in trouble there.

I don't think I'll buy this one though. Check their advertising blurb, quoted from their eBay listing:

Now I don't know about you guys, but I didn't put a winch on my car in case I got stuck on the bloody road - it's for when I'm OFF the road! Gotta love people that don't re-read their adverts.

Haha at the blurb statement

As for how much work it's done - I've needed it 3 times, it's worked for me 3 times.

I really should run it out and oil it and wind it tightly onto the drum again - I might just do that tomorrow to make sure it's all still okay.

As for how much work it's done - I've needed it 3 times, it's worked for me 3 times.

I really should run it out and oil it and wind it tightly onto the drum again - I might just do that tomorrow to make sure it's all still okay.

Is yours not rope?

Mine's wire. Aldi doesn't do winches with rope. I've had no dramas with steel yet.

The winches Aldi have on sale this week are the same as before - 4300Kg (9500lb), but now they include a cut-off switch. I had to separately purchase a 500A switch in to stop the little arseholes from winding out my hook, attaching it to my tow hitch then inserting a paper clip into the control box to introduce my tail lights to my headlights.

Latest posts

Back