Who sells 35mm strut spacers for the D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHUUBZ

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Chasing a pair of 35mm coil strut spacers for a 2007 D40 to level out a 2" lift. The only place I know who sell then are Snake Racing for $250, wondering if anyone else sells them as I've heard bad stories about getting things sent down to Melb from them...

Cheers

Hey Chubz
There are few guys on here that will be able to help you out however easier to say you want 50mm of lift rather than 35mm spacers as the cals are slightly out
this is from some work we did years ago on the US site using the info from different thickness spacers and manufacturers

I worked the following out by using dimensions from the various manufacturers
1.75" Spacer = 3" lift
1.50" Spacer = 2.5" Lift
1.25" Spacer = 2" Lift
1.00" Spacer = 1.5" Lift
0.75" Spacer = 1" Lift

and then in Metric
42mm Spacer = 75mm Lift
36mm Spacer = 62mm Lift
32mm Spacer = 50mm Lift
25mm Spacer = 37mm Lift
18mm Spacer = 25mm Lift

thats using the rule that for every 1/4" of spacer thickness we get 1/2" of lift or 6mm spacer to get 12mm of lift

so you by that calc want 32mm spacers for 50mm of lift rather than 35 which will give around the 60mm of lift.
Not trying to be picky but many got caught in the past ordering too thick or too thin to get the lift they actually want

Cheers Kyle, I sent Mad D40 a message, if he still has it I'll buy em off him, and thanks for the advice Aussie, any idea who else sells them? Looked on ebay but cant find nothing..

Superior do strut spacers for the d40. Free postage on orders over 100 at the moment too.

I bought mine a month ago from snake racing and it was 230 delivered and you got a free stubby cooler (which has kept many beverages cold) a few stickers and they are a excellent product. Also arrived in 3 days I think it was.

+1 from Snake Racing

Attachments

• IMG_3905.jpg
    IMG_3905.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 172
Not if you just get the extended shackles and spacer kit from snake (economy kit). Just means that you will only have the amount of flex, extension of stock shocks.

Ah not syre that's what I'm after I plan to use the spacer ontop of a ironman 50mm lift kit and in wondering weather I will need longer shocks to compensate for havering the spacer and lift kit used togeather so the end lift will be close to 75mm/3inchs

Nah the uca will bottom out before the shock anyway, what your looking at is what iv got already

That's the same as what I have too, 2 inch plus spacer same as ONLOCK and as he said contact will occur before shock reachs full extension.

Do any of you guys with the 2in lift and spacer have trouble with camber? I have a 09 spain built titanuim and had a 2in EFS kit put in, it does have the camber adjustment bolts there . My wheel alignment guys reckon they had gotton them right in but the outside of my front tyres scrubbed out. Since then I had a steel bullbar fitted which nosed it down but that extra weight seems to have rectified the problem..... Id like to get the front end sitting level again with spacers but hesitant it will max out the camber again.... offset bushes....$$$$ hard to justify to the missus the cost of spacers then the cost of bushes just for the look of it..... Ireckon it would be worth it.....she wont be so impressed

It does cost a bit- UCA bushes, the spacer + extended ball joints ( to reduce UCA/coil cap smack) will lighten your wallet close to $700! I did mine in stages, so didn't hurt so much, but still a lot or an extra inch or so-and the camber still isn't 100%. And then there's the rear...

Drives great with everything fitted though-and looks tough!

Oh, and I think there are a few crowds who make offset UCA bushes now. I think the Fulcrum are for mild adjustment-not really good enough-try others from Nolathene...

Latest posts

Back