navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Hi everyone, Just came across your great website I'm going to buy a new navara soon but I've heard that a limited edition is on the way its called a Titanium mush like the Outlaw any ideas:big_smile:

Hi newbie, welcome to the forums.

Haven't heard anything about the LE, sounds very interesting though!

essentially it will be like any other d40 but with some ridiculously over priced factory fitted extras. Things like leather interior, maybe flashy wheels, bluetooth etc.

All good if ya willing to pay dealer over prices but otherwise the same car.

if anyone buys one let me know your address, i promise i'll leave some milk crates for you to sit on! lol.
i want the leather interior, don't have to worry so much about greasy work clothes.

The guy next to our building does the leather interior for the nissan dealers local.

It is rather expensive option but pretty cool.
The d40's seats have essentially just got seat covers on em already so I figured I would save on seat covers and when/if they get wrecked put leather on em then.

I can get the contact details for anyone if necessary.
Actually look here for some info Auto Accessories | Auto Trimming | Leather Interiors | Alphaline Auto

The guy next to our building does the leather interior for the nissan dealers local.

It is rather expensive option but pretty cool.
The d40's seats have essentially just got seat covers on em already so I figured I would save on seat covers and when/if they get wrecked put leather on em then.

I can get the contact details for anyone if necessary.
Actually look here for some info Auto Accessories | Auto Trimming | Leather Interiors | Alphaline Auto

sweet, ta. something to think about.

Latest posts

Back