mickey T atz Free

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
hey chaps ive been offerd a set off 5 with 1500klms of use on them for free, the only thimg is they are 245 75 16, which are abit narrower than the 255 i have on at the moment which are the standard dunlop grand trek, will it make much difference if i put the mickeys on because off the smaller size.

nope becasue though they are narrower the profile is larger. overall they are the same diameter. go for it! scored

tha only other thing is these tyre are on a set d40 stx rims, and mine are the st rims which i think are a different offset , so can i just swap rims or will i have change the tyres onto my rims, reason im getting for free is my m8 with the stx is upgrading to the 550 stx whic have 17 inch rims on them and he dont want to trade the truck with the good tres on them so offered them to me ,

should mybe have put this in the d40 section ?

Rims between Spain and Thia trucks are different, you can swap the rims but there is something like 15mm difference in the offset so it would be at your own risk if you swapped rims instead of swapping donuts instead.

Latest posts

Back