suspension advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubmiester

Reaction score
Hey, after steering away from the 3 inch calmini lift ive decided to settle for a 2 inch lift, new leaf springs, shocks all round and keep the old torsion bar but up it a couple inches.. i know this is such a mundaine topic for most people but its a fair bit of money for me so i gotta explore all my options b4 i do it! :p
sucks being poor.. basically i wanna know while im doing the lift, is there any other parts i should worry about getting done aswell? like getting ball joint spacers (illegal?) so i dun hafta lift the bars as much, or is there anything anyone can suggest? i dont know 2 much shtuff so all help is appreciated :D
also, what brand do people recommend? i know ppl have many diff brands and good things 2 say but ive heard good stuff bout efs? and that tough dog is not the best for 2 inch lift on our navs? (i got 03 dx d22 btw).
Also, any one from perth can recommend a good place that supplies and fits? cheers
got some 33" cooper discoverers just itching 2 b put on waitin in my garage.. hopefully lift is enuf 2 fit em :>
thanks 4 help

sounds good to me i have 3+ i personally don't think there is too much difference in products and there isn't anything else to worry about but try and get them as cheap as possible and do all the fitting yourself it ain't hard and will save you $$$$

theres no balljoint spacers for the navs, 2" lift is heaps easy to do yourself if youve got a few tools. youll just need a wheel alignment

thanks 4 help guys.. ended up going with west coast suspension they gna fit it all for $1144.. everything minus new torsion bars.. so pretty stoked with that price
i lack the tools and the know how to do much stuff on my car so best leave it 2 the professionals :p

alas it wasnt efs, i found it very hard pressed to find a fitter that actually used EFS, this place would of had 2 order it in and cost alot more.. my cheapness won out, so ill see how this gear goes

Back