Jason's Silver Bullet

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Thought it was about time to post up some pics. Here she is at various stages of build.

About 4 weeks after picking it up, stock as a rock except for Couplertec Electronic Rustproofing added.

IMG_2068Large.jpg

UHF installed.

IMG_2380Large.jpg

Bogaard turbo timer installed.

IMG_2382Large.jpg

Before suspension lift.

BeforeLiftLarge.jpg

After 2" EFS lift fitted. Torsion bars still have a bit left in them, not quite 2".

AfterLiftLarge.jpg

At Jimna Fire Tower.

IMG_2388Large.jpg

Landcruiser Mountain Park - Snorkel installed as well.

IMG_2677Large.jpg

Top of Hilux Hill - Landcruiser Mountain Park.

IMG_2709Large.jpg

Looks sweet as :) what did the efs lift cost?

Thanks mate, the lift kit was about $1250, fitted by Zordo on these forums. He's away at the moment but gets back soon, check his thread here.

I have since removed the EFS pins and replaced with Ironman, much better. One of the EFS pins stripped the thread.

Thanks guys.

Dave I was under the impression that I couldn't fit a winch to the factory alloy bullbar? I got no problems going steel and adding a winch, just have to be later on, my priority at the moment is tyres/exhaust/chip.

Sounds interesting, so the alloy bar still supports the fairlead? Does it need strengthening?

Are the cradles supplied by the winch manufacturers or are they custom made?

I wouldn't do it.

That bullbar is airbag tested, modifying it may well void your insurance.

Dave.

That's a good point Dave. I might research it just out of interest, would much prefer putting one on a steelie.

Old man's F250 has a cradle for his TJM alloy bar, and it's a big winch. Give them a call? Could be ARB cradle also, it's a Warn winch. Doesn't void any airbag stuff.

Exhaust has been delivered, going to put a few posts together with pics.

What's in the box.

IMG_2609Medium.jpg

Packing Slip.

IMG_2617Medium.jpg

All parts unpacked.

IMG_2619Medium.jpg

Bag of fittings/bolts.

IMG_2618Medium.jpg

HPC coated Dump Pipe with Thermocouple connection.

IMG_2611Medium.jpg

Engine Pipe with Cat.

IMG_2612Medium.jpg

Muffler.

IMG_2616Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Back