33/10.5r17

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a Series 5 STX D40 with the 17x7 rims and im looking for an aggressive mud tyre... what a challange!

Would the 33/10.5R17 SuperSwampers M16 which i think works out in metric to be 265/75R17 be the biggest i can get? im not looking for width, im chasing height to increase the ground clearance of my diff (and the rest of the car) and as i have discovered im struggling understanding the size's, i have fitted a OME lift kit which after it had settled worked out to be 45mm lift all round. im happy to change brands of tyre's. im also happy to ignore the law... this is a very recreational vehicle, can anyone help me?

Ta

few people on here running 285 70 R17 which works out to be 33"

I scored a set of 17x8 alloys off ebay which i'll be chucking some 33x12.5 R17 MTZ's on when I end up getting the 5" lift put on

Not legal, I'm running them and have run them on my previous D40, they will take a bit of time on the wheel alignment machine to minimise rubbing and possibly some trimming of the front bumper (if there is no bullbar fitted) and the front mud flaps and inner guards.

If you have a bull bar they can pull the tyres forward and you should have no rubbing.

hey mate im running 285/75/16 maxxis bighorns on 16x8 dynamic gunmetal grey rims they work a treat in the mud and very happy with there performance on the weekend i have a 2 inch bodylift installed im not sure if they would scrub without it

this is what they look like:
pc040130.jpg

Latest posts

Back