In car video recorder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reckon one would be worth a new bullbar here in Forster! All dem people who change lanes in the middle of a roundabout, been tempted to hit a passenger door plenty of times but didn't have the nads for it.

Honestly though I was only just saying to the Mrs, I reckon we should get one for each car.

Cheers Brad

i would not get that one. it has no GPS so no speed indication, the IR led's will reflect off the window and blind the camera. you do not need IR as you have headlights !

theres better action cameras for offroad use. for onroad use your better to have a "crash camera" which are very common. big difference is the crash cam only records "per incident", typically a sudden movement or impact.
compared to movie style which records all the time and you only get the first 10-20 minutes of driving.

Yeah if you really think you need it for proving your case against speed cameras and not for the safety aspect of recording incidents and accidents spend the money and get the GPS and speed functions otherwise it's worthless.

There is a number of Aussie company's who do these things for under $200, there is probably a million ebay companies who will do the same but you can argue with yourself if local warranties are worth more than international ones, just make it worth having and not just a recorder

Sorry I thought it was the one they had on ACC. It had GPS etc. built in. You could show how fast you were going at any given geographical location and so on!

Oh for goodness sake, for just $44.50 shipped free to anywhere in Australia it's cheaper than a single meal in a decent restaurant, go and play with it and have some fun.

I do think the IR could play havoc with the glass, I'd try mounting it back away from the glass a little and letting the glass reflect the IR downwards missing the lens. I wouldn't try aiming it through the side/rear windows.

Back