wiring up spotlights d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

09STR

Reaction score
hey guys
iv just got myself some narva 225s now i have to hook them up. can anyone explain how to wire them up and where the relays are and high beam wires. cheers iv done a search and i cant find the information i need anywhere

Mate you shouldnt have to worrie about any of that.
You got all the wiring with them? Because it all comes with the relays and all you need to do its put the wires on Positive and negative and one to the body and one to the highbeam.

30 direct to battery
85 to earth
86 to switch on dash through to high beam wire,
87 to driving light/s (its better i you can get a relay with twin 87 posts)

I had trouble with earthing 85 to the body so i recomend straight to the - on the battery

hey guys there all done did them on sat all i was worried about was picking up the high beam. the rest was easy once i opened the box an saw what i had inside it. haha

Good value

Attachments

• IMG_1926.jpg
    IMG_1926.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 428
hey lil menace mate, you got your lights on the wrong sides!

the pencil beam is the plain reflector while the edged reflector is the wide beam

i did this the first time around also XD

never is, haha

most people prefer the pencil (long) beam on the right side so its more central to the road and the wide beam on the left side pointing to the left a bit so you can see whatever is in the bush (skip might pop out so you'll see him quicker and easier!)

you can have them either way though, depends on preference

Latest posts

Back