Hunter Valley Random chat.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

If the Cane toads can have there random chat thread. I think we should be able to aswell. Haha.

Anyone have to have there D22 tilt trayed on sunday because of a front ender in Rutherford.

Silver D22 with a alloy bullbar and yellow and black number plates.

Oh and I heard of a Navara getting set on fire out at Clarencetown last week.

Apparently there was a Hilux seen acting suspiciously and then let the area after the fire.

Heard that on the radio.

Shouldn't you be working ?

Oh and the Hunter Valley is a huge area.

The best thing about it is, its nothing like Sydney.

English is the only language. Lol.

The list goes on.

I guess I'll include myself in The Hunter since it's close to me, that and SWMBO has me down there often enough!

We need a high five smilie face.

Good all Brad.

How's things Brad ?

Haven't talked to you in a while.

Things are looking good from tomorrow, starting the footings for the house in the morning. The weekend gone was probably the most shitfull we've had in a long while. There used to be a bird nest in the eaves of this house we are renting I had to remove it Saturday afternoon because the F@#@$%g bird lice decided they were moving in with the humans. The boss and I are covered from top to toe in friggen bites. Hoping the little bitey biters are all dead after all the chemicals they had to drink from both myself and NilPest!!!

Cheers Brad

Throw a few flee bombs in the roof and threw the house.

They work a treat.

Staying in Forster area ?

Hows work, keeping you busy. Oh and how did you go with Nissan and your intercooler ?

Anyone have to have there D22 tilt trayed on sunday because of a front ender in Rutherford.

Oh and I heard of a Navara getting set on fire out at Clarencetown last week.

Can proudly say the Nav has never seen a tilt tray in my ownership, unlike the twice a year ordeal with my first car.

I have a mate that just bought a property out at Clarencetown, will have to check if he heard about it.

Yeah I have been lucky.

After all the roo's and wallaby's I have hit, she has driven home everytime.

I have been over two Roo's, yet to hit one mid bounce i should really put a bullbar on. Almost got a wombat once glad i missed that one.

Yep staying in Forster, moving just up the hill a bit from my old house. Flat out with work and haven't done the intercooler yet though I had better pull my finger out because warranty runs out on the 22nd of this month. Lucky the drive shaft and CV were covered!
G'day Andrew

You'll be able to carry your bed up the street Brad. Haha. How did you bust the CV ?

Andrew, dont worry. I have spent a fair bit of time out at Wolombi, constantly dodging wombats out on Payne's Crossing.

G'day Andrew

Hello Brad,

Good to hear the house is starting to come along. Work is flat out for me at present aswell, i was hoping to finish my cargo drawers before Christmas but the amount of overtime i am doing has ruled that out.

Hello Brad,

Good to hear the house is starting to come along. Work is flat out for me at present aswell, i was hoping to finish my cargo drawers before Christmas but the amount of overtime i am doing has ruled that out.

more draw making and less sleep andrew
my build is planned,and ready to go
rear tray layout is ready ile start the frame ova xmas,i need u to knock up some drawers to suit

canopy, racks and drawers in january, 3rd battery in tray
plus beaudesert exhaust,egt/boost, and 2inch lift
new rubber in feb
no camp trailer yet
we are getting an oztent for now

Dave I busted the CV in the Watagans on a weekend trip with my local 4x4 club, a lot of right boot and a lifted wheel. A little impatience on my part, instead of backing up and taking a better line I had it in my head "a few more revs and I got it". lol

Nice choice of tent sparra, anything that quick gets my vote.

Cheers Brad

Andrew, just think of the bank balance mate. It's about the only thing keeps me going with the extra hours.

Brad

Hi guys, good thinking on the thread Dave.

That must have been a big tilt tray. Last couple of tilt trays I saw were all rated 1400Kg max, how the hell would you put a Navara up on one of those without breaking the rules?

Andrew, just think of the bank balance mate. It's about the only thing keeps me going with the extra hours.

Brad

+1 on the bank balance. Just bought the missus a newer car, wedding plans have begun and need to buy a house in the next 12-18 months. Spending more money on the Nav is just a dream at present

more draw making and less sleep andrew
my build is planned,and ready to go
rear tray layout is ready ile start the frame ova xmas,i need u to knock up some drawers to suit

canopy, racks and drawers in january

Workshop shuts down for 3 weeks over xmas mate, forgot about that the other day. I am still happy to do the work though, most probably beginning of February would be a realistic start date, i want to finish mine first :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back