how to fit 31"s?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tatty

Reaction score
Opportunity has come up for some cheap 31's to fit in the Pathfinder. They're on Hilux rims though, so they stick out like a sore thumb. If I can pop them onto the Pathfinder rims and wind the torsion bars up, will I still get scrubbing when I turn?

Well the tyres are 31 x 10.5 x 15", but they're on Toyota rims, which stick out like a bugger. So if I pop it onto the pathfinder rims I should clear ok with a bit of scrubbing on full locK? Did you get rid of the mudflaps?

Anyone can fully confirm this? I'm real keen to jump on these tyres but need some confirmations to ensure I won't throw myself in the deep end.

No one can confirm? I just need one more person to chime in and I'm off and away...

I have 31x10.5x15 on my Navara and I wound the tortion bars up to make the ute sit level. They only scrub when the wheel is on full lock and shock completely depressed.
Go for it mate.

I missed one opportunity, but another has popped up anyway, and they're free!

They fit beautifully. Wound up the torsion just a fraction, about 15-20mm, and it sits nicely. Doesn't scrub at all. Now I'm motivated to get something bigger.

Good to hear mate. I am planing on getting a 2" toughdog lift in the future and running some 32x11.5R16. Should have more than enough room. I think Joshy has 35s under his rig.

If you can view it:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0637262703056.477848.592218055&type=1&theater

that's what it looks like now. But I can surely go bigger. It has plenty of room still, so 32 or even 33 could get under there. I wouldn't mind testing some 33's of someone to see if it'll go under there or not. I think it might start rubbing the mud guard on the front. I recon a small lift on the rear with a bit more torsion at the front, and getting rid of front mud flaps would be able to fit 33's.

my mate has 31's under his d21 navara with a 2 in suspension lift and it only scrubs on full lock..

Latest posts

Back