a few photos from my canon 550D

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kus89

Reaction score
not much of a photographer but got a good camera still learning how to use it properly but thought id share a few photos

monkeys in thailand
1090.jpg

me and my brother haha at phuket zoo thailand
1067.jpg

macro lens
079.jpg

patong beach thailand
patongpanoramic.jpg

Last edited:
castaway was filmed here somewhere off the coast of thailand
lagoonpanoramic.jpg

point lookout north stradbroke island
Stitch.jpg

main beach north stradbroke island
004Stitch.jpg

id say just a good camera its amazing what a good camera can do for a very average photographer 18mp always gives a nice shot

kus89 said:
id say just a good camera its amazing what a good camera can do for a very average photographer 18mp always gives a nice shot

Man, this is such a backwards statement. I've seen photographer who run a "crappy" 350D camera whose talent far outweighs people who've got all the great gear.

The talent is in the photographer, not the camera. After all, you don't thank the oven for a good meal, you thank the chef, yes?

Man, this is such a backwards statement. I've seen photographer who run a "crappy" 350D camera whose talent far outweighs people who've got all the great gear.

The talent is in the photographer, not the camera. After all, you don't thank the oven for a good meal, you thank the chef, yes?

I'll second this, I bought a good camera and my shots are shit!

Cast Away was mainly filmed in Fiji off of castaway island, I went there in 2010, Went to all of these spots in Thailand last year and even have the same pic with the monkey and the movie the Beach was filmed over there, their islands are awesome....... I shoot with a 60d and love the camera, your pics are great, haven't tried any panoramic shots yet so i'll have to give it a go

Good eye on the pics but id suggest fitting a polarized lens cover and/or set you white balance prior to shooting as your getting a lot of white wash.

Latest posts

Back