perth to townsville

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter w

Reaction score
:cheers!:I will be heading to townsville from perth in the newyear Going through broken hill If anyone wants info on the roads merry xmas and happy new year:cheers!::cheers!:

make sure you do a quick lap around willcania so you can tell all the soft cocks who have been told its the worst place in australia and dont stop they are wrong.are you doing a quick trip up the centre or out to the coast ?river road can be average at times from willcania to bourke. quickest way is to cobar up through bourke to tambo,across to alpha,along to anakie up to claremont,mackay and up.and dont listen to your gpsor you will get lost.

I will be taking my time hope to do it inside 3months Towing a van so i will be on the black top for the trip But thanks for the tips and advice

Search for Krafty's fuel report from his trip in Sept/October. Might help you out for the early part.

Also check out Biscuits thread from almost the same time, he did the bit from Port Augusta to Brissie (or up there somewhere), I did Melb to Perth and back.

Latest posts

Back