Joke of the day.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

diehard said:
Dear Dave_STR,

You have received an infraction at Australian 4WD Action Online Forums - the 4WD, 4x4 and offroad truck community. Get the latest tips, news, reviews, images and video clips..

Reason: Member bashing

-------

Your comments towards another member has been complained about. Given your habit of staunchly defending your right to have an opinion, I would of thought you'd be the last person to be name calling.

Personally, I dont get it what the problem is, nor do I care to be drawn into long standing issues between yourself and other moderators and members.

Got no choice but to ping you for it. A complaint was made, the thread is still there for me to see, and the person was upset.

Dont make a big song and dance out of it.

-------

This infraction is worth 4 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

https://www.navaraforum.com/index.php?posts/942175/

Boat anchors?? Boat anchors don't last 1 million kms.... ZD-30. Now there's a boat anchor!!

1 million km's, yeah right. Maybe a C15 Cat or Cummin's Signature.

Show me 1, 2H or 1HZ that's done a million km's.

Ever worked on a ZD30 or are you just another band wagon rider ?

Dave.

All the best,

Australian 4WD Action Online Forums - the 4WD, 4x4 and offroad truck community. Get the latest tips, news, reviews, images and video clips.

Are you serious ?

For calling him a bandwagon rider ?

Dave.

^ My response.

Dave.

What a joke, i have been called, abused etc etc more than that by numerous others.....but nothing done....
mind you i didnt call them a band wagon rider, HOW COULD YOU:nono:

I'm totally sick of that forum.

I have had multiple posts removed for basicly disagreeing with everyone else. Apperiently I'm a trouble maker.

Gr!mbo basically told me that I am allowed an opinion but if it upsets other members then I need to keep it to myself.

I only ever go there for a quick look but cant be bothered contributing there anymore.

Meh the ZD30 is a boat anchor :happy_smile:

Some people take things far too seriously. new thread on outers bout someone having a whinge cos people are mean...

Classic.. cant believe they pinged you for that...

the outer thread josh was talking about is a classic too but not as funny as this one..

cheers mark.

Whats next ? I am thinking they will do a Win a candle lit dinner with Roothy.

Providing you want that candle lit dinner knee deep in a creek with red or milo idling at the water's edge I reckon he might go for that.

I wonder if they'll have a "Man's Day Out With Humphrey".

Will Miss Kim show up, and go through the lot of them?

*holds mirror*

"And I can see Robbo, and Steve, and Bluey, and Fartknuckle ..."

"Oi, that;s F---knuckle you stupid old mole!"

"And f---knuckle, and Curly ..."

Let me guess, we're talking Toyota drivers here, right? The ones that buy cars that need a policeman using a megaphone driving beside you to give instructions on how to stop?

I want one. Just to watch a copper yelling at 145km/h. And I wanna see Miss Kim on the bullbar and Humphrey B Bear strapped to the bloody roof.

Guys sound like they haven't progressed past the old man's stash of People magazines.

An elderly, white-haired man walked into a jewellery store one Friday evening with a beautiful young blonde at his side. He told the jeweller he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweller looked through his stock and brought out a £5,000 ring. The old man said, "No, I'd like to see something more special." At that statement, the jeweller went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only £40,000," he said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it." The jeweller asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, "By cheque. I know you need to make sure my cheque clears so I'll write it now, and you can call the bank on Monday morning to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up on Monday afternoon," he said..

On Monday morning, the jeweller 'phoned the old man and said "Sir, there's no money in that account." "I know," said the old man, "but let me tell you about my weekend!"

Latest posts

Back