D22 2006 ST-R body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prestage754

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know this is a pretty common topic i am just after some clear answers

just purchased a 2" body lift from the net, i m going to put it in myself, a couple of my mates said (they aren't to sure about Navara's) that you might need to get new brake light extensions and lift the air intake and radiator and transmission .... Sounds like a bit of work, i thought that a 2" lift would be pretty straight forward... anyone done this and know of any difficulties etc?

what is the deal with your insurance and having a crash? are you only not covered if your body lift is the cause of the accident etc? also i heard some pretty bad stuff about getting your car re engineered (not covered if the flip it ETC)

i have a D22 ST-R Diesel 3.0l with iron man 2" suspension lift, I am also have 31" maxxis bighorn tires and i have bought 32" to fit after i have put the body lift on... these should fit fine yeah?

Thanks Guys as i mentioned i have purchased this atuff already and now getting a bit nervous!

I did a 2 inch on mine and it wasnt to hard, I had to mod the gear stick so it change gears, But that was just a slight bend. Bullbar and rear bars have to come up to match up level, A bit of work in that. Bottom radiator shroud just took off.
Just have to be careful of what your brake lines are doing while your lifting it so the coils of line dont kink.

What lil menace said.If you are in Vivtoria it it elegal To lift an air bagged vehicle. Qld you just have to get a permit to do it and have it signed off by a mechanic I think and it is Legal. If you bought polyurethane body lift they are ilegal all round.You can only fit the alloy or steal ones.

I have nylon/polly body lift blocks in mine and are legal and engineered in tas so they must not be illigal in all states? Other than that you shouldn't have any problems, there is a good thread/instructions on this forum well worth a read before starting the job.

Back