R180A E-Locker.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im pretty sur ethe d40 front and rear is already done. i would be interested to know what $$ they are talking if its a complete bolt in kit with all wiring etc.

nice...rear locker would be great. I reckon id still go lokka in front though, $1000 difference is a lot. I better start putting a bit aside :D

Last edited:
Bugger!! you shouldnt of said that they are available for the D40.... I ordered an auto lokka a couple of weeks ago...... now im thinking i might hold off on installing it, and get a price for front and rear e-lockers.......:hmmmm:

If it helps, Boostinlux phoned them this morning and was told $1500 for front e-locker to fit D40.

Cheers.

If I get time tomorrow, Ill see if there going to do a R200 one.

Ill piss the air locker off then.

Solves half my problem.

Tell them to get on the forum and give us a discount Dave! I'll be in for one I reckon.

front locker puts alot of stress on the cvs, especially if the torsian bars have been tightened, i had a mate snap both his cvs just driving slowly through a small muddy rut

Yep, in some ways less even. With locker you have 50% of the total torque on each wheel(2x50%=100%) but without a locker you can can get uneven amounts right up to 100% of the total torque on just one wheel which of course is more stress.

Al is spot on, and for that reason you can drive the tricky sections with less right foot which obviously decreases the stress even more. As Woody found out that when you have one wheel spinning and it suddenly grabs traction = disaster.

Latest posts

Back