Tai built verses Spanish built.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WYKKED

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is a difference in the tub liners between a Tai built D40 and a Spanish built one? I'm mainly concerned with the tailgate liner.

i'm not sure about the d40's but the tub difference between a Jap and Thai d22 is the Thai tubs are 100mm longer, might be a similar case with the d40's???

Checked with the dealer this morning and they are a different part number. Worked out well because they sell the correct tailgate liner cheaper than I found the Tai one on ebay for. Thanks for all your answers, now to investigate the underseat storage.

If you're going with the Nissan underseat storage get it sent from the US. 12 months ago I was quoted well over $300 for one side and nearly $500 for the other but apparently US prices are much more reasonable....we as reasonable as you can get for a plastic box with a bit of elastic netting over it.

I was quoted under $400 for both parts today but unfortunately the 2.5 STX doesn't have the mount points welded to the floor, although the under felt has the holes cut in it. I can buy the mounts, they are listed as a spare part but I haven't got a price on them yet. It is a neat system but I'm not sure it is worth the $$$$s or the trouble.

I felt the same way, I can shove shit under there without paying Nissan for the privileged.

Latest posts

Back