Vibration

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merchant

Reaction score
Hi all, me AGAIN

I've begun getting a vidration through the car when moving around or through about 90-100kph range. It only happens momentarily and completely stops at about 105kph.

Having a auto trans i've heard there have been issues with the torque. Could this be the case?

The warranty is up in March next year and i'm having some work done in January and will add this to the Looooooooong list of issues.

The torque converter clutch (TCC) is trying to engage at that speed, and some owners have had trouble with vibration, requiring the replacement of the entire converter.

I figured as much. I have the car booked in early Jan so hopefully the dealer wll chnage it over.

I had a similar problem from new....@ approx 80kph and under load ie going up hill etc I'd get the vibrations. The torque converter was change at 1500km...no questions asked.

My 2006 D40 has the same problem, when going up a incline at around 100km's p/hr the virbration starts, feels like the whole car is doing it but once the car changes down a gear the problem goes away straight after it changes... Back to nissan, lucky i got 3 year new car warranty.

This site is great, thanks to all that contribute their knowledge!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back