menai

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah ive taken the Nav out There a few times. Gotta love menai mud!

Yeah did all the time. Usual night runs. But i do all i can to avoid the menai mud!

i live at menai and i love it its close to home. its good fun and best of all its a good challenge, would love to go out with you guys some time if you are in the area

joshy said:
Yeah did all the time. Usual night runs. But i do all i can to avoid the menai mud!

Are you gone now josh? Should go come
Out for a day run in the next few weeks if you haven't left yet

Wont be back to sydney anytime soon unfortunately/fortunately.

well if anyone else wants to join we can get a gang together? im about to head out. im going from yamaha hill all the way to white rock. well im going to try there is some pretty big rocky hill climbs.
ill get some photos..

cya

I`d be in one day soonish, i`m going to the muster in QLD so i have to plan for that but if all falls into place id be up for a drive one weekend.
You guys hitting the muster?

have you sold the Nav Raff??

Hi Nath

yeah man sold the Nav - and actually last night I just sold all my SAS stuff from another earth member - sold all diffs, transfer case, all the arms and the gq chassis that we purchased.

I got a GU now - only taken it once 3 weeks ago we went to Mittagong

cheers
Raf

Good stuff mate, where abouts in mittagong did you go? its just up the rd from me.
next time your heading out let me know, it would be good to catch up and check out the new rig.

Good stuff mate, where abouts in mittagong did you go? its just up the rd from me.
next time your heading out let me know, it would be good to catch up and check out the new rig.

Yeah of course mate - when we head out that way I will give you enough notice.

we basically did everything from the powerlines all the way to the hill climb towards the back of the state forest - we've done a hill climb overlooking a farm - decent drop - I do not know the name of the tracks man first time been there - it was good 5hours driving around the area

Of course man -when I still have my nav my first mods were 2" sus and 32" MT - then we went to menai - just make sure to go out with a group

i gave it a try man got all the way down and back up with no winch at all abit tricky but its all about picking the right lines loved it but got pulled up by coppers at the top after all the hard work i was feeling so good and then bang 2 coppers on trial bikes got my details down and told me i wasnt allowed in that certain area matter fact the whole area is closed but that area thats fenced off is a big no no next time i prob get a ticket, but then again it wont stop me from doing late weekend arvos and weekdays in there its a shame with with the people dumping on that rubbish in there thats what i think these coppers are trying find apart from unregistered bikes and cars but after all its close to home and alot of fun

Back