D22 and ZD30 Manual for Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi TSS/Dave,

Did you guys manage to find a manual? Im having the same greif. Has anyone got a electronic copy? Any help appreciated.

Cheers.
Paul

Snowy PM me your details and Ill help you out.

I got to do up another batch of CD's.

Dave.

Hi Dave I'm after the d22 zd30 manual as well... Forgive me for my lack of computer knowledge but what is PM?

me too please. i sent a pm the other day

Wade, a pm is a privatel message. click on his name and select 'send a private message to Dave'

Ill do em tonight when I get home from work, sorry guys this week has been crazy.

Dave.

Hey,
Im new to the site and only just found this post, im having the same trouble. Ive got a 2006 Navara ST-R with a zd30ddt, is it still possible if i pm you my details i could get a copy off you?

lol I need all the help I can get Terrano ! Dave hopefully is going to walk me through it - something about file format and because it's window8 I have no idea of what i'm doing ...or how to fix it more the point - thanks

From memory its a zip file, you need something like winrar to unzip it.

I uploaded it to my dropbox account, just click on the blue top right button and as Rumpig says, it will download as a .zip file, you need something like Winrar or Winzip to unfold the files.. download winrar (i'ts free) and unfold the manual & that's it, the manuals are in .pdf so the last thing is getting adobe reader (way better than the win 8 reader) so you can go through the pages.... I got win 8 too mate, i'ts the same for any other windows..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5crt6f7mv5xhc54/yzcjjzK3y_
hope this helps :cheers!:

forgot to mention, the manual it's not just for the zd engine, also non common rail yd, qd, td, ka, vg, etc..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back