Tyre Rub

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesPM

Reaction score
Reading through this forum and it sounds like no one has been able to fit 265/75's under their navara without them rubbing at all with only a 2 inch lift.

Is this true or am i just a dick head? Im thinking about getting some soon but i dont want to lose any spring travel in the front or the rear.

i dont have that size tyre but i too have read that everybody had a slight rubbing issue, most just cut the mud flaps a bit i think

Yeah it seems everyone says they trim the guards but it still rubs if you hit a bumb while your turning, and thats not good enough for me :sarcastic: Im a bit of a perfectionist

I had km2's in that size with only a 2" lift with no rubbing at all or trimming of guards or mud flaps, using both factory wheels and sunny's with a +30 offset.

No rubbing here either! 265/75/16 Cooper ST's and my front torsion bars only wound up about 30mm higher then normal.

Cheers Brad

Sent from Brad's padded cell using Forum Runner

Have you read the sticky about fitting 265/75's?? That thread has it all, including a number of people who have had issues, as well as a number who have not.

Yeah i have read it but everyone seems to says their front wheels scrub if they hit a bump when they turn

Latest posts

Back