Quick Bribie Island run 27/12/11

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
I went for a quick run up the beach today just to see how much the big tides have affected the beach. I got there about 3 hours after the high and the water had been right up to the dunes so driving was really easy, all hard packed sand. There were a few cars there but not as busy as I thought. We drove right up as far as we could towards Caloundra and checked out a few old war bunkers. Nothing exciting to report but got a few pics for ya's.

dsc0046ga.jpg

dsc0052xt.jpg

dsc0061zqh.jpg

dsc0062oh.jpg

How close is it to breaking through Matt, I'm away at the moment, missing the awesome swell:(
There is a section that was maybe 50m wide, interested to see how narrow it is now! Ps great photo's wanna swap cars?

I know the bit you are talking about mate, I think its a bit further than where you can drive to. Must be very close to breaking through!

The waves were actually tiny while we were there and it was almost glassed out past the breakers, wouldnt have thought that looking at the weather report!

Latest posts

Back