Limitations by NSW RTA postponed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakka

Reaction score
Exert from email recieved from 4WD Action:

Thanks to the strong fight we as 4WDers have all put up against VSI 50 - in conjunction with the might of the 4WD aftermarket industry, we’re very excited to announce that the pending VSI 50 suspension regulations have been INDEFINITELY POSTPONED by the NSW RTA!

Link to press release:
http://www.4wdaction.com.au/take-action/REL%2029.pdf

Hope you all jizzed in your pants accordingly? That's a good win, I bet Daley is regretting opening that can of worms and might think before shooting from the hip next time. Jeffwit.

I'm happy, but I got mine booked in for lift tomorrow to beat the new rules. Suppose I wanted the lift anyway, was just a good excuse, lets not tell the pissus its got delayed!

Thanks for signing the online petition to fight NSW Labor's harsh new 4WD laws.

Although the Rees Government has backed down and put these new rules 'on hold', we must continue the fight.

I will be raising the matter in Parliament in the next few weeks and have voiced my opposition to these ridiculous laws strongly in the media.

In the meantime, please forward the online petition located at We are NOT hoons! to as many friends and fellow 4WD enthusiasts as possible - we will need as many signatures as we can get!

Yours sincerely

Andrew Stoner MP
Shadow Minister for Roads
NSW Leader of The Nationals

Yeah I received that email today as well. Still waiting for my reply from Mr Daley, though I reckon anything with reference to VSI was probably ushered to the spam bin :dong:

Dear Jason

This week we continued the fight against the NSW Labor Government's out of touch new vehicle suspension laws in Parliament.

While these rules may have temporarily been put on hold, we are calling on Labor to rule them out altogether.

In an effort to keep up the pressure, I raised this issue in Parliament - If you're interested in checking out a video of my speech it can be found at - www.youtube.com/watch

To ensure the State Labor Government is kept under pressure over this issue please forward this on and encourage your friends, family and fellow 4WD enthusiasts to logon to We are NOT hoons! and sign our petition.

Yours sincerely

Andrew Stoner
Shadow Minister for Roads
NSW Leader of The Nationals