Anyone wanna join?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozell

Reaction score
Hey guys i like to do a fair bit of 4x4 around menai/helensburg but i have one problem i never have anyone to go with.
so if ever someone wants to go for a bash just send me a pm and ill come

cheers

Hopefully a few local guys Jump
On this thread. See how it goes.

Make yourself a members ride thread and get a few people interested in your Nav. Might get some people interested.

How'd you go this arvo? I'm just passing white rock now haha

good good we made it from barden ridge to the tip was going to go all the way to white rock but it already took us 3.5 hours to get just to the tip..
no real damage except smashed my tail lights but that was from reversing into my mates car .. . . .
took heaps of pics where should i uplaod them too?

dozell said:
good good we made it from barden ridge to the tip was going to go all the way to white rock but it already took us 3.5 hours to get just to the tip..
no real damage except smashed my tail lights but that was from reversing into my mates car .. . . .
took heaps of pics where should i uplaod them too?

Post them here. Upload them through advanced reply post. Are you servicing your car at mcgraths still?

I went out to Menai yesterday with some mates, me and my mate with a jeep got every where we could and going up a small rock my mates rodeo snapped a cv and shattered his air locker..... Hahaha

Attachments

• image-3054795694.jpg
    image-3054795694.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image-1733216043.jpg
    image-1733216043.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Back