Advise on 2" lift/ tyres for new d40 single cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunc

Reaction score
hi, i have just purchased a new 4X4 single cab navara and looking for any advise or recommendations as i don't have much of a clue regarding vehicals. basically i just want the ute to have a bit bigger/ better off road tyers and a liitle more clearance. not going too crazy off road, mainly on the beaches.

looking at putting a 2" inch lift on and found a snake racing econo lift stage 1, will this be acceptable? it's only $440 and easy to fit.

also looking at getting new tyres and was thinking Mickey thompson 275 x75 x 16 (or similar in another brand) . i guess these will fit straight on to my stock steel rims?? and would i need to lift the vehical to get these to fit?

any advise would be appreciated.

also does anyone know a good fabricator in or near sydney they can recommend for building a lockable cage for the tray that a canvas conopy can go over?

Cheers duncan

Hi Dunc - welcome to the forum. You'll find so much information on here about basic 2 inch lifts and tyre swaps. Best you do some searching - you'll get the answer you need in no time....

Hey I wouldn't use the eco lift on stock as I'm pretty sure extended shackles are illegal, and assuming you have a dropside tray they really stand out, if your looking for a cheap suspension Option IDE have a look at the iron man 50mm lift kit last I checked they were about 1200$ and not illegal.

Latest posts

Back