Single cab mounting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan1104

Reaction score
Went to install a body lift today. Didnt get very far. The bolts for rear mountings seemed to be ceased. I cant seem to get to the nut on the inside of the cab (seems as though its in between two sheets of metal).

Has anyone come across this? Ive looked all through my service manual and the forums, cant find anything.

any advice would be much appreciated!

Dan

The very rear mount should be a captured nut, you might also find that there is a rubber grommet in the back wall of the cab (accessible from the outside) that will give you access into the cavity where this captured nut is.

By captured nut you mean that it is welded to the chassis? there is a small amount of play in each of the bolts..... so im worried i may have cracked the weld. there is no rubber grommet unfortunately so I cant even see it. the only other thing i can think of doing is giving myself for leverage on my ratchet handle or even giving my breaker bar a go....

Should be able to see it either by removing the seatbelts or the black plastic grill at the back.

Latest posts

Back