Front end sagged about 1" after a month?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHUUBZ

Reaction score
After fitting my 2" lift with 35mm spacers on the front I reckon the front has sagged about an inch or more and now has the classic 'drag car' looks. Is this right or faulty? I've got the Ironman 'Performance' kit.

I'd take it back. We went metric in 1976, so if they gave you a 2" lift then it's really, really old stock anyway.

Oh okay, perhaps your stock springs are ... stock. "Stock" in this case is a mis-spelling of the word "Philadelphia" of the cheese variety. Standard springs are crap. Standard leaf springs are crap.

When they ship our cars over on the boat (I am told), they deflate the tyres, anchor the vehicle to the deck, then reinflate the tyres. The suspension compresses quite a bit. This holds the vehicle very, very still, but maintains an incredible strain on the suspension for the voyage (which takes what, 3, maybe 4 months for most dealers?).

No wonder the springs and leaves are cactus shortly after delivery.

I'd have a chat to Zordo and see what he'd recommend for the front. I've got heavy duty springs up front, and am looking at triple-action leaf springs for the rear.

Just drive it and upgrade to monster rides gear when its released like im doing

When they ship our cars over on the boat (I am told), they deflate the tyres, anchor the vehicle to the deck, then reinflate the tyres. The suspension compresses quite a bit. This holds the vehicle very, very still, but maintains an incredible strain on the suspension for the voyage (which takes what, 3, maybe 4 months for most dealers?).

I doubt that.

Shipping times are around 30 Days from Europe/East Coast USA and 20 from Japan.

I read that you have fitted a 2" lift kit and also fitted 35mm spacers, so you should have a total of 100mm extra lift? then the springs have settled so it's now around 75mm total lift? I assume the Ironman performance kit is made for flex?

Last edited:
no soo much flex but more for not much weight, remember that you just put on a steel bullbar maciek, that will make it sit a lil lower in the front, same again when you go for a winch. so i cant see anything wrong with the gear you have, just maybe you shouldve gotten a heavier duty spring in the front

Navarian is having stuff bolted to the front today and he is changing to the HD springs.

But Chuubz - some settling is normal and expected.

If you put that lump of a dog in the back that will even out the ride level.

Mate just add the bigger spacer to the front strut & that should lift it
Cheers

Latest posts

Back