Hi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dave,

Thanks. Not really sure where to start, use it for work and towing a camper trailer into the bush as much as possible. Any ideas or suggestions would be great?

G'Day & Welcome,
Where to start..........it will never end, there is always another mod you can do!
Have a look at everyones signatures to get an idea on what mods most of us have.
I also have an 08 STR 2.5 CRD, black on silver.
Cheers Matt

Gday mate, best to figure what you need to change to get the car to do what you want.

As Matt said once you start you cant stop.

Dave.

Welcome to the forum.

Start with some good quality springs and shocks, massive difference and more ground clearance.

Thanks Matt76,

Do you know if the Ironman stuff is any good? Am i correct in saying that lift kits raise the ground clearance between chassis and ground, and body lift kits raise clearance between wheels and body?

You are pretty much spot on mate. Body lifts do exactly that, they space the body off the chassis. Your chassis rails will still be at the original height. Suspension lift lifts the whole chassis and body. Whichever way you go your diffs are still the same height, only bigger tyres fixes that.

I have never used the ironman stuff so I cant really tell you whether or not its any good. IFS stuff gets a really good wrap on here. I have IFS rear springs and Lovells front springs and shocks. Yours has a torsion bar front end, I'm not really up on the technical side of them, the other D22 guys will be able to guide you better there.

Latest posts

Back