"clunking" sound in 4Low

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
i was out shooting the other weekend and exploring this new property we have been let onto and its pretty steep hills to say the least, anyway when i was climbing a hill in low range (2nd gear) i kept hearing and feeling this clunking noise, it felt like something was actually hitting the bottom of the car underneath the drivers seat but there was nothing there so i think it must be in the drive-line as it only happened when under load. Any ideas of what it could be?? I'm heading out 4x4ing on Australia day to the state forest (which is across the road from where i shoot lol) so i will see if it does it again

My d22 used to clunk going around corners and off road mine was a shagged body mount does it do it on the road going fast around a corner it is a known problem in the 2010 models

It felt like something under my feet

how do you go about doing it yourself? i like doing stuff to my rig myself and will at all costs avoid having anything to do with the dealership if i can

My body mounts had shagged out at 15000kms took it to Nissan and all mounts got replaced cause of poor quality material. It's a known problem in the 09+ d22.

Latest posts

Back