Rear Suspension sag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suspension stuff get a pretty good wrap from people I have heard that have used them, they do tend to give a big wrap to the airbag system, I don't know the pro's and cons of the airbags because I only got stiffer springs. Depends what you want it for I guess.

Do you carry much load?

had same prob with my king cab, just got it lifted 2inches, got it back today.
Got tough dog adjustables so i can stiffen it up if needed.
King Cab seems to be a bit soft alltogether compared to dual cab

i wonder if the king cabs come from different factory.
i know there has been problems with D40's in europe with sagging springs. proberly just crap springs, same problem D22 has.

Yes it is fully loaded. It dosnt do many km's as ive only done 4,000km in 7months but am sick of wheel rubbing on alloy tray. I have a removable box on back so wasnt looking for stiff ride when empty if I went h/duty springs. I thought at least with airbag i can adjust and still have nice ride. Thanks for all your replies.

I fitted the bags after my King cab sagged from towing my boat and carrying heavy tool boxes.
They are good for my application, however I needed to fit new shocks as well as mine were leaking oil, so got Air rider shocks , this also raised the back about 50 mm and made the head lights point down.
I have since done the front with upgraded coils and Air Rider shocks, so now I have a 50 mm lift which is so much better.
I find the combination good now as I raise and lower the back to suit my load.
This is great for the boat as it is 2.8 tons and the trailer wheels now take the load of the boat evenly where as before the front trailer tyres where overloaded.

Cheers.

Last edited:
The springs sagged on my Dual Cab and I put an ARB lift on it. It has done 100,000K with the lift and no more problems.

Ross

Latest posts

Back