Bought the camper now i need help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint Buz

Reaction score
Hi all
As the tittle suggests i went and had a look at the GIC camper today and it ended up having the 18ft ultamate tent on it with only a couple of small rips in it and the trailer is brand new and build quality is not too bad i thought. Nothing a couple of peices tube and a welder cant beef up!
The guy had $4000 on it and said he was firm. i picked a few small thing wrong with it told him he isn't getting more than $3000 hehe he ended up saying ok to it when he knew i wasn't budging. Anyway i got it home and i have set up the tent no prob at all in 20 mins ( not bad for a first go i thought) but i didn't get an instruction book or anything like that with it and the annexe looks like it is going to be a bit tricky the first time. does anyone out there know where i can download a instuction manual or if someone owns one and has photos of the annexe roof they could post i would appreciate it very much cheers

Back