265/70/16 Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4low

Reaction score
I am in the hunt for some new rubber soon, after my wheel bearing debarcle soaked up my tyre fund :sad:

I am looking to stay legal so will either stick to the 265/70/16 or possibly go 245/75/16. What tyres are available in the standard size, in All Terrains? I know BFG are but I am not a fan of them (currently have them). Ideally I would like something like MT ATZ 4RIB but am unsure if they come in that size.

Alternatively I hear there is much larger range in the 245 size. I like the width stance of the 265 but if the difference is minimal between the 2, then 245 seems like a better option

Check the Mickey Thompson site for available sizes. In fact most of the tyre companies list the size & construction on their sites.

Hey mate

I am running Yokohama Geolander 265/70/16's on my D40. They ranked 3rd in 4x4 action last year in the AT Tyre comparo. I have only done 4000kms but am happy with them both on road and off road. They also come with a replacement warranty if you get a puncture etc... Just a thought.

i had 245s on mine when i bought it, i wouldnt go that way, revs higher, lowers the overall height

my brother has the geolanlers on his triton were great at first but after about 15000 ks got very noisy on road are still great off road though just somthing to think about

i had 245s on mine when i bought it, i wouldn't go that way, revs higher, lowers the overall height

It must depend on the tyre as my 245 are not having this issue and if anything are about 5 mm larger then the factory Bridgestones with about 30% tread still on them. Also most tyre manufactures will give you the overall diameter to compare this as well.

It must depend on the tyre as my 245 are not having this issue and if anything are about 5 mm larger then the factory Bridgestones with about 30% tread still on them. Also most tyre manufactures will give you the overall diameter to compare this as well.

mine were maxxis bighorns 245 75 16 and they were smaller as i compared them to each other

Weird how different manufacturers have differing heights on the same size tyre

I will give check out the Mickey Thompson site

Today I fitted Bridgestone Duelers 697 in the standard 265/70/16. The Nav handles much better now and sticks to the road like glue! The tread pattern and depth look really good and will suit my needs off the blacktop!

Latest posts

Back