265/75/16's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you read the report on coopers in the wet?
not a good choice if you ask me..

on the black stuff that is...

yes techicly 265/75/16 are illegal as the are a inch bigger but i just got 4 265/75/16 bfg km2's fitted to mine and all they said to me was you might have to trim the mud flap!!

bryan

i havent..but where did u get ur "good things" source from? magazines? you cant beat forums..companies cant buy our opinions ;-)

Forums (ie: Landcruiser) is where I've read good things about them..... mainly in the areas of outback touring...... I think it's called the Cooper S/T Maxx and it's an All Terrain tyre.

In the coming months, I've got to re-shoe my Vehicle b4 we head west & I will be looking firstly at the BFG A/T's, then Mickey Thompson A/T's then I "may" even look at these S/T Maxx's

Last edited:
I've had Cooper ST's, LT265/75/16, on my ute now for 50,000km's (give or take a few) and haven't had any problems pulling up in either wet or dry conditions. I don't drive like a snail and feel confident in the rubber I have on the road. So it's a thumbs up from me.
I will be putting ST Max on next (maybe).

Cheers Brad

Back