GT Radial-Savero A/T Plus ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-STX=ADV-

Reaction score
Anyone tried these?? Thoughts.. Looking at 265/75/16 for my STX on std alloys. $240 each fitted.
cheers..

My mechanic has a D40 and recomended them to me . I could not get them when I needed tyre so I had the R/T's fitted they stick like shit to a blanket In the wet as they have a silicone compound , I deflated mine to 20psi down at the muster and went everyware anyone else could go. The R/T's get the big tick from me. My next set Will be A/T's

rusty, i have had a new set of 694's 265/70/16 put on mine about 6 months ago when i got my csa rims - paid $75 per rim and $250 a tyre so a pretty good deal, great grip on and off road, wet or dry, i have one negative about them though, noise, but that may be my wheel alignment as it only happens when i turn the steering wheel right, even just the slightest bit at highway speeds it humms and a little bit of vibration, but turn the other way and dead silent, then it will randomly swap over to when i turn left lol but yeah prob not the tires fault

I had the GT SAVERO's on my D22, they were a great tyre. I got around 105k out of them, which i think is a really good run. They were a good all round tyre, didnt do anything wrong, pretty good off road and on the black top wet or dry.
The only thing was when i went to get a new set before going away for a long weekend i couldnt get another pair anywhere, and was told they were waiting on stock.
I ended up going to a set of BFG's for replacements

Anyway if you can get a hold of a set i would say go for it, i dont think you will be disappointed.

All good so far..

Great handling on loose dirt roads/ on the gas and braking hard. Feel very grippy on tar just need some rain to test the wet factor..

046-1.jpg

Plenty of clearance front and rear, no scraping on full lock.

040.jpg

035-1.jpg

Back