2" Ironman Lift Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone used or fitted a 2" Ironman lift Kit? I am looking for a kit to fit to my STR 2.5CR but there are so many to choose from not sure what to use, Ironman is advertising a lift kit for $1000. Any help or advice would be great.

Been looking at the Ironman kit myself. Best price I got was $1350 fitted for 4 shocks, 2 leaves and HD torsion bars bolts etc. An extra $100 I think for greasable shackles. Best value suspenson kit that I have looked into.

Guido

I have a 2" EFS lift kit in mine, I have changed from the EFS greasable pins to the Ironman greasable pins, they are much stronger and the grease nipples are protected.

hey mate i have the iron man kit in mine, not to bad for the coin but if u dont have a steel bar or dual battery set up dont get the torson bars, rides like shit in my op, just wind up your stock ones. if i had the choice again i would go for the efs leaves an shocks but thats just me, plenty of other guys have this set up an have no complaints:dong:

i got a combo of EFS springs and RAW shocks and stuck with stock bars, really happy with it...cheaper than ironman too
cheers

Ive got the full ironman 2'' lift suspension on mine aswell as load helper springs for towing the camper and am very happy with it.....if installing the torsion bars yourself be very careful and take note of how they go together as you take the old ones out! I learnt the hardway....

Latest posts

Back