Cooper st maxx

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mates got them fairly slippery in the wet compared to his old yokies and Mickies...has not tested them offroad though

what size are you running in these??
I spoke to a rep yesterday who suggested i went to 245 75 r16... seems small to me

I'm hesitant to go for a 245 when I have 265 on there now...
It's a toss up between MT Stz and these coopers,
The extra tread around the sidewall is appealing however the price not so much :/

I have 265 75 16 st maxx first place would only sell me the 245 75 16 so i went to the next bloke and got what i wanted for 350 a corner

Heaps better than the factory Contis no problems wet or dry on road or off.

I have the 265/75 on:
On bitumen: DRY= no worries, very happy! WET= ABS kicks in a bit too often
Off Road: DRY= Very good a lot of grip, Very Happy WET= Awesome
Over all I would recommended them.
Cheers Max

Hi guys noticed a few months have past since your last posts and would like to know how your tires are going? Do you still recommend them? Any issues? I hear some bad things about the older coopers how ever in most cases it seems to have always happened to a mate of a mate. Any feed back is appreciated

35k and still like them. I rotate all 5 of them every 10K.
Next weekend test them on the snow..we'll see!
For me they are too good as i do too many km on road and i just waste them, but overall they are the best a/t.

I got a set yesterday, $390 each (only 1 dealer in cairns :( ). Only done 20km so far in pissing down tropic rain and are great. No extra sound on road, only when turning. Love the look and the dread depth to. Going to laura maytown next week and cape in september so should test them out then.

Just got back from the old coach rd fnq, had to drop them them 16psi fpr the to bag (stiff as sidewalls) great grip. Did get a small cut on the sidewall but only first layer. Best tyre iv had yet on any car

80000 Km and still 5-6mm of thread left.
I have rotated all 5 of them every 10K Km.
Never let me down - Corrugation - High Country - Beachport sand driving - Snow trips
I will definitely install them again!

The only problem I find with coopers/micky is the price. I Run Maxxies 980s great tire and I only paid 300 per tire and cooper was 360 for an at3

Latest posts

Back