what air compressor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a price on the ARB and they want a testicle for one !
tho looking at vehicle mounted as i don't have room to store portables.

currently looking at the projecta one. there is also a lot of cheap Chinese ones around that look almost the same.

I had 2 compressors over the last 3 years as they have both blown up and they haven't really had that much work to do. The cheapies are not worth it as far as i am concerned as they were around the $130 mark.

The one i have purchased now is the Bushman and it was $350 and is quiet and pumps the tyres up a hell of a lot quicker than the cheap ones and should last a lot longer.

I have the one that ARB use for their lockers fitted under my passenger seat. I am really happy with it. I also have one of the bushman ones which is pretty good, the arb one is just so convenient, its always in the car when I want it and no more bloody battery clamps falling off when I stretch the air hose.

Will keep an eye on this thread.

Have to get one down the track for my air locker.

Dave.

yeah lookin around at the moment ironman have not long released has the same out put as the bushranger and ARB. sean it for $169. i have a few other ironman products been good quality so thinkin about it . any1 got 1 ???

i bought a chinese made one cost $299 did good for pumping up my tyres put out 156L a minute and max of 150 psi but when i fitted a 40L tank under my car with a on off pressure switch at 110 psi and 135 psi the compressor couldnt handle it and died tryin to reach 135 psi wont be making that mistake again ill definitely be buyin a name brand one from arb or opposite lock or the like

arb locker is worth the money. Pumped up 8 35's in a row before it cut off and in a very reasonable amount of time. fills 31's quick as.

Got the TJM OX, not sure if they have them anymore. Pretty happy with it, pumped my tyres up in good time when I came off Stockton beach in June. Mine was a freeby when I bought the bullbar. I'm looking into mounting it in the engine bay with an old fire extinguisher as an air tank mounted under the tray. Just one more thing on the to do list!!

Brad

do you remember what brand they where?

Nah can't remember but i bought 1 from Repco and the other from my 4WD shop and i reckon they both dropped a valve or spun the bearing. They get bloody hot and the cheapies just can't handle the internal heat build up.

Back