Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

Why is this fucking site so fucking slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lately
GRRRRRRR

:rambo:

Yeah it does seem a bit slow at nights lately, some of the usual suspects that popped up last time the site was slow have re-appeared.

I think I see what you're trying to say here..
Are you saying the site is a bit slow?

d22dave has no idea what we are talking about, he's used to the site running this slow.

Very slow tonight using windows 7,switched over to goo gle chrome and it was a bit better.

Well my traceroute ennded with networklayer.com
and the whois provided

NS2.NETWORKLAYER.COM SUMMARY
Domain Name networklayer.com
IP 67.228.255.22
IP Location Plano, TX, US

Which is like OH SHITE, not bloody Texas again.

There was a server site in Dallas Texas that regular as clockwork at their midnight time, response all turned to tar. Whatever they were doing totally stuffed many sites and they did SFA to fix it.

So how many more stubby holders do we need to buy so the site can be moved to a better server?

The idea of the stubby coolers is that you wrap it around a couple of cans, and then you don't notice the speed quite as much.

Latest posts

Back