What Mod Next? Can't Decide

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickars2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i have some money sitting around with tax and what not.
and i want to spend some money on the navara but i dont know what to go.

im ordering dyna mat, hid conversion this week.
and i dont know which i should choose from below.

Calmini Upper control arms
New torsion bars (as im still running stock, does changing them make much difference)
Front Lokka

im doing 60km a day to work and back so im thinking something that will make the drive a bit more comfy. will any above help?

matt and big orse, love the idea's,

But With a diesel gas conversion and a chip and exhaust and snorkle already done,
im leaving the power side alone for a while.

i want the front lokka but im going 4wding as much lately,
so that's why im thinking in suspension make the ride quality a bit better.

the front lokka will go in it just depends on when.

Ah yes i should have read your signature better, looks like you have the power side of things well under control!

How old are your shockies?

2.5 year's old,

i got my suspension guy to suss them out when i got back from the cape and he said they were still good.
it's just the ride quality seems a bit harder atm, but i dont know if it's because im doing more km's on worse roads or what.

I would be taking new torsion bars off the list if you want to get away from a harsher ride. What front bar do you have? Steel or Alloy?

it's an alloy standard nissan one.

im looking to go to a steel tupe bar some time in the future.

does new torsion bars help with harsd ride?

If you have the stock torsion bars in there, that means they are about 5 years old? If you don't like the ride now because it's too hard I think new torsion bars will make it harder.

I could be wrong.

Back