The best looking a/t ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navdog_d40

Reaction score
Hey guys what do u think is the best looking a/t as in the toughest looking I guess I no it's limited but if u had to choose with out going a mud tire ,what would it be? :rambo:

Nah I'm with navdog, ill be getting wranglers next there a mean looking tire or the kumho KL71. You want aggressive but not solid yea?

An A/T tyre is not about looking good. It is about being useful in all terrains... not brilliant, but useful.
From experience over the last 7 yrs - I like the Bridgestone Dueler D694 (old series), i have not tried the new series yet - the tyres just will not die... :)
I have heard good things about the Firestone Destination A/T tyres too, and they are a bit cheaper than the D694 s.
http://www.bridgestone.com.au/tyres/treads/destination_at.aspx

Everything is about looks

I like the s/t max on my ute. Those kumho,s look good think their a bit cheaper than the coopers too

Picking up a set of 265 75 16 KL71s when i arrive in newcastle in 2 weeks. at $1216 fitted and balanced for 4, i doubt you could go wrong. Hardly an A/T though... I was quoted $1550 for the cooper AT3 and they wouldnt give me 75 profile, only 70. So they can stick it in their ass :cheers!: < more money for beer !

Dick Cepeck. Do the job better than most and have only struggled where MT's have failed. Wear well' have only got 45k kms and not even half done. And for the fashion conscious they look good too with an aggressive pattern.

i like the look of tho's s/t max dave said they look good for a/t
thanks for all the reply's guys

They look awesome...I want!

Well im looking at buying a set of wheels from the states with A/T on them and the dune grapplers seem to be very well priced... will look good wrapped around 20s :) now for some guard modifications...:rambo:

Dick Cepeck. Do the job better than most and have only struggled where MT's have failed. Wear well' have only got 45k kms and not even half done. And for the fashion conscious they look good too with an aggressive pattern.

I've had the dick cepaks, and. No offence but they were absolute rubbish, got maxxis bighorns and reckon theyre the ducks guts!

I think I've settled on Goodyear wranglers duratrac :) mean looking tyre and heard plenty of praises

Latest posts

Back